All of our horses are rescue horses, saved from a life of abuse and neglect, nursed back to health by devoted volunteers, and trained by talented professionals. After our comprehensive recovery and evaluation process, we can identify the horse’s temperament, health, and abilities. From energetic youngsters, to older and companion horses, we help potential adopters find a horse that is a good fit, at a fraction of the typical cost.
2015 Adoptions: 37 horses in new homes!
2016 Adoptions: 33 horses adopted!
2017 Adoptions: 28 and counting!
There are several steps in our adoption process:
- Read the Adoption Requirements & Regulations.
- Complete an Adoption Application.
- We will conduct an on-site visit of the facilities the horse will be living at.
- Payment in full of the adoption fee is required when you pick up the horse and the Adoption Contract is finalized.
- Approximately six months after you have received the horse we will conduct a second on site visit and if that is satisfactory you will receive the bill of sale.