THS Volunteer Program
- Your commitment to give us 12 hours a month of your time.
- Training class for General Ranch & Barn Policies, Safety Guidelines & Procedures and understanding herd dynamics and basic horse body language.
- All volunteers at the ranch start each day with mucking. After a volunteer has completed their first 12 hours of service, they may participate in our hands-on Forever Foundation Plan 4 Progress horse training program following morning mucking. You may also decide to help in the office/Resale Store.
- We will also be offering free and low-fee natural horsemanship clinics to help improve your skill level and allow you more hands on responsibilities with our rescue horses.
- During this whole process, you will find yourself developing close bonds with other volunteers, as well as our horses.
If you are willing to commit and would like to attend the initial orientation, please sign up below and add the date you are interested in the comment box.
We also prepare several mailings a year through our Santa Fe office. We always need volunteer help assembling these mailings for shipping. Please contact our office directly, if you are interested in helping.